martes, septiembre 06, 2011

on my head!!

i'm so far way from this world that i love to know it but i don't like to explaint it, or work on it, i'm not more a discipline person for academics, i'm no more close and sweet, i'm not more a lover, i'm not more what i used to be; but i'm a explorer now, i like to se what the world can offer to non tipical visionary of the reality, but the world allways remmaind me whyi have to come back, i don't want to come back, i don't want to have a discipline a career, i'm not more part of the sociaty but i'm worry about it, 'cause some ppl expect things for me in social terms, and i don't want to hurt ppl i care abut and love...

...but  deep inside me there are something i can't give away yet, but its going and will going when shes going, my social reason, my anchor from social needs...

...I  can be stupiest and hapiest person, i'm in some sense, but  not for the same reasons, and i can't tell on a chat or a talk, i just little enjoyable momments, like a cup of coffe or riding along, siting on a park and see the clouds... i belive the lenguaje its the most extraordinary thing ever made for mankind, but now i enjoy was i trow away in the past, de sense of the air, the teste of the grass in my back... i'm getting bored of express everything, to explaing everything to play with discrusive practices, now i just want to feel the gaia essence...

 but what i mean for my social stuff is the things like empathy, share, compassion, and that shit that I supposse to have, that social things i got very bored, and societas in general...

thats not so true, feeling bored all time and does not want to be there its not happiness at all, it feels great when you can go a do the things you like, but more than that nop, the social space say you have to be there for do thats fuking stuff you really does not want to do.


I want a half job, 
to get my food and my roof and going out there to see how far i can go on my bike


si lo sé, mi ingles puede no ser muy bueno, puede que no se entienda mucho, y más si borro los comentarios de la otra persona, pero esta tarde explique porque no podía seguir haciendo lo que hago, y demás cosas.

No hay comentarios.: